Choosing the perfect power washing company to clean and maintain your home starts with a quick phone call or an online proposal request. Our team of experts will talk with you about your needs and create a custom service just for you. We are familiar with all types of siding, brick, concrete, and wood surfaces. Don’t forget we do power washing for Staunton commercial offices, too!
Here’s How It Works:
- First, our team will briefly ask you some questions about your property—what you’re seeing that prompted the call and how often you have these surfaces cleaned. Be sure to tell us all about the needs and any special considerations you have.
- Our team will coordinate a site visit with you to talk about the specific needs and evaluate those problem areas.
- You will receive a customized proposal for your service.
- Service is scheduled.
- You relax while we do the power washing!
What Can You Expect On Your Service Date:
- We ask that your doors and windows be closed (we don’t want to wash the living room furniture!) and we’ll also need access to a working water spigot.
- There’s no need to be at home. Go about your day and enjoy yourself! We’ll do the power washing while you’re out and about, so you can simply come back to a perfectly clean home.
- There’ll be a follow-up phone call from our customer experience team so we can share success stories at our team meetings, and we’d love to have yours be next!
Some More Information About Us:
Our Service Areas: Lambert Cleaning does power washing in the large area of Shenandoah Valley. Our services extend from Lexington to Harrisonburg and West Augusta to Charlottesville. Some of the cities/counties covered are:
Staunton, Waynesboro, Harrisonburg, Weyers Cave, Stuarts Draft, Lexington, Verona, Fishersville, Lyndhurst, Buena Vista, Rockbridge County, Crozet, Afton, Augusta County, Rockingham County, Churchville, Grottoes, Charlottesville and Albemarle County
Our Mission: At Lambert Cleaning, we understand that our customers are the reason we exist. That’s why all of our team members follow a set of core beliefs that center around you, the customer. We think that listening to the wants and needs of our customers and delivering a personalized service makes for a more enjoyable experience for everyone. Our technicians are highly trained, never contracted, and most likely carry the Lambert last name that you can trust!