Must have Commercial Cleaning Experience, and maintain (RELIABLE!) transportation to and from our office in Staunton. Candidate must be a team player with ability to take direction from others occaaionally. Drivers license is required. This is not a contracted position. You are a direct employee for Lambert Cleaning Service. Transportation equipment and supplies are provided for every service.
Position is Full Time 35-40 hours per week. Attention to detail and ability to interact with our customers is absolutely required! Candidates must be comfortable with technology as our job tracking systems are fully electronic and operate within a tablet environment.
Lambert Cleaning has a strict attendance policy so employees are expected to show up and be on time for assignments. All new hires will observe a 90 day probationary period. Successful candidates must also be able to pass a drug and background screenings. Advanced notice is required for any time off request to ensure coverage can be planned.
Onsite training provided to ensure customers expectations are met but an advanced understanding of the proper ways to professionally clean are expected. Position is evening, after 5 PM until finished some flexibility in schedule Other hours may be available and offered as new services are acquired.
Successful Candidates Will
- Strong Work Ethic
- Reliable Transportation To/From Our Office In Staunton
- Have Childcare Where Necessary
- Speak Fluent English
- Ability To Give/Receive Constructive Criticism
- Willingness To Learn New Tasks
- Pass Drug & Background Screenings
- Possess A Valid Drivers License
- Be Comfortable With Technology
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Ability To Interact With Customers
- Ability To Work In A Team Environment
- Paid Holidays Off
- Weekly Bonus Incentives
- On The Job Training
- Opportunities For Advancement
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Provided
- Company Supplies & Equipment Provided
- Team Working Environment
- Company Phone/Tablet Provided
- Company Uniforms Provided